8/30/2013

Weekend Guide // Tackling Transitional Dressing

In case you hadn’t noticed the summer collections are on their way out (and have been for some time) and the autumn stock is filling up at rapid speeds.  We’re not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet, but it’s getting harder and harder to find any decent summer clothes on the high-street and the autumn stock is just too wintery to wear at the moment so all in all, it’s a tricky time to shop!

Or is it…

I love integrating the new trends into my wardrobe gradually, I like the challenge of pulling together outfits that consist of the two seasons – it can create some really interesting looks!

I’ll give you a heads up on the emerging trends and my top picks over the next month, but for now - while you’re probably clinging onto the last of the summer sunshine - I’m going to show you four different looks that seamlessly slot some of the new seasons key items into your late summer wardrobe.


Transitional Dressing - leather skirt




Transitional Dressing - jacquard top






Transitional Dressing - tartan trousers





Transitional Dressing - masculine trousers

Do you like to experiment with the new trends as soon as they hit the shops or do you tend to wait until the weather changes?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig