2/17/2014

Style Studded // From A Limited Wardrobe

My wardrobe in Bangalore is pretty limited; I didn't bring too much with me and don’t really buy much out here, so you may have noticed by now that I rework the same items again and again.  The challenge of pulling together different outfits from a limited selection of clothes has forced me to put items together that I probably wouldn't have thought to if I had more clothes.

This dress has been on here before, it was one of the items I bought before we moved over here two years ago and it’s still one of my favourites.  The cropped vest is also something that I bought prior to moving and had hoped to get a lot of wear out of but I subsequently realised that it was a little revealing for me to feel comfortable in over here.  But all is not lost, it turns out it’s the perfect length to wear over some of my dresses, like I have here.

 


Dress : TKMaxx / Cropped vest : Topshop / Shoes : New Look / Ring : Rabbit Out Of The Hat / Scarf - Miss Selfridge / Bag : Zatchels / Necklace : Acessorise


I have to be honest; I wasn’t too sure about this outfit when I wore it.  And I’m still not now.  I mean I think it works but I’m not sure how ‘me’ it is.  I think it’s the collar.  I prefer the outfit when I’m wearing the scarf…what do you think?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That dress is lovely! I really like the dip hem. It looks super cute with the little crop over it. :)


    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like dipped hems too, I think it's because I can wear a shorter length with bare legs without feeling too self conscious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful without the scarf, really flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nic...think I just need to get used to a differnet shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I really like dipped hems too, I think it's because I can wear a shorter length with bare legs without feeling too self conscious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig