3/06/2015

MAXIMUM IMPACT

I love maxi dresses.  They appeal to the bohemian side of my style, but that only really makes an appearance in the summer.  Over the past couple of months, however I've found myself drawn to them and have spotted some really pretty maxi's that I know would look awesome with a chunky knit and flat boots...

Maximum Impact




It’s easy to wear maxi's in the summer, you can just throw them on without thinking too much about what to wear them with, but you don't have to wait for summer; embrace the last of the winter and layer with faux fur and leather!


Wear your summer maxi NOW



How do you feel about wearing maxi dresses when it's still below freezing outside?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I do wear maxis all year round! Of course my fave is the sold out Free People one. Typical. ;)


    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Which one is that? Things sell out so fast on that site. I'd been ummin and arring over a dress for a wedding from Free People but it had sold out by the time I decided to go for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice closet for more fancy for your wardrobe visit sexyher dresses and get a huge collection of 1950’s dresses here.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig