2/25/2016

PATTERNS // FEBRUARY

At the beginning of the year I set myself the challenge of sharing a pattern a day to Instagram.  I did a similar challenge when we lived in India (you can see some of those patterns here and here) although to be honest, it wasn't much of a challenge; I was surrounded by color and pattern and the textile designer in me naturally started documenting them.  

Pittsburgh might not bombard me with crazy color and pattern at every turn in the way that India did, but it's still there.  I still see pattern everywhere, and am still drawn to documenting them.

I'm going to share my top 10 patterns from each month, here on Style Studs and Lace, but I'd love it if you followed me on Instagram too!  Maybe you can join in?!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig