10/07/2016

DO YOU KNOW WHICH BODY-TYPE BEST REPRESENTS YOUR SHAPE?


I'm still going through your answers to my survey (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for giving up some of your precious time to help me!) I'm still analyzing them but it's clear to me that one of the things you'd like me to share more information on, is dressing different body types.  I've touched lightly on this in the past but I totally agree with you that it could, and should, play a much larger role in my blog.

I have a few ideas of how to do this that I will share with you soon, but for now I wanted to make sure that you're all aware of my Pinterest boards that are full of outfit inspiration and styling advice for each body-type.

If you're looking for some ideas on how to dress to suit your shape then I highly recommend you pop over to Pinterest and follow the board that best fits your body-type. I update each board regularly so there is a constant stream of ideas and suggestions on how to make the most of your fabulous shape!

NOT SURE WHAT SHAPE YOU ARE?


Here are a few pointers to help you determine which body-type best represents your shape, along with some outfit inspiration from my boards!





                                                                                     






                                                                                     






                                                                                     







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig