2/05/2016

HOW TO WEAR METALLIC SHOES

I realize that my posting has gotten a little sporadic of late, so yesterday afternoon I sat down and pulled together a blogging schedule for the next few months. Expect to see the usual style and shopping posts, with a little travel thrown in for good measure as it's been a while since I shared a travel post with you and AL and I have done quite a bit of traveling in the past 12 months!

I'm also going to re-start my Ask Niki series.  The thing I love most about my job, is being able to help clients with their style and ultimately their confidence, so it's probably fair to say that the posts where I'm directly helping you with your style (rather than sharing what I think you might want to read) are by far my most favorite posts to write.  So don't be shy!  Tell me what  you'd like help with when it comes to shopping and styling yourself, and I'll dedicate a post to solving it for you.  You can comment in the box below, or email me directly, here.

Right, that's enough talking about what I'm going to do...I should probably get on and do it!

Ever since I saw my friend Tori rocking an ace pair of silver booties I've been spotting them all over the high-street, so this weekend I thought I'd highlight some of what I consider to be the best metallic shoes available now.

I've selected a wide range of styles for you, from dressy to casual, simple to statement. There's pretty much a type to suit any style preference.  And because I've not seen many metallic shoes strutting down the street and because we could all do with a little sparkle and shine in our lives to counteract this this drab weather, I thought I'd encourage you to don a pair by sharing a few outfit suggestions.

http://www.polyvore.com/metalic_shoes/set?id=189879407


Metallic hues have a tendency to reflect the color your wearing making them the perfect choice for almost any outfit and a fantastic neutral to have in your closet.  But they don't have to be so neutral, if like to make a statement with your style then let them be the star of your outfit. 

how to wear metallic shoes

I have a pair of flat gold pumps that I like to wear with black skinnies and a band t.  How do you wear yours?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig