6/01/2016

1 ITEM, 3 WAYS // LONG-LINE SHIRT

I had to take a break from blogging over the past couple of weeks, so I could focus on getting everything ready behind the scenes for when my scarf collection drops (stay tuned for more info next week!), but I've made great strides, so I'm back!

As well as working on launching my scarves, Al and I have been traveling quite a bit.  We went to Knoxville, TN a few weeks ago, then went to West Virginia for a long weekend in the woods, and last weekend we visited Columbia, SC.  It's been a little crazy and I feel like I've been juggling a ton of things but I'm not complaining...I love it!

I only take hand luggage if we're away for a short amount of time and I've become a bit of a pro at packing light.  I pick one item, plan three outfits around it and that's pretty much me packed for the weekend!  Simple!!

For the trip to hot, humid, south Carolina, I picked this long-line shirt - it's one of those items that never creases so is perfect for travel, and it's really light so it's great in the heat.

Long-line shirt - Helumt Lang, TJ Maxx / Jeans - J Brand / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Zatchels / scarf - Niki Whittle Designs / Sunnies - Target

This first outfit is my favorite as I'm wearing one of my scarves ;)  No, seriously, it's such a simple outfit to throw together and is so comfortable, it was perfect for exploring the sights in Columbia!


Shirt - Helmut Lang - TJ Maxx / Camisole - Marks and Spencer / Trousers - J Brand / Shoes - Topshop / Sunnies - Target / Ring - Frost Finery / Necklace - Warehouse

For the second look I'm wearing the shirt open, so it looks like a sleeveless vest.  I became a little obsessed with vests over the winter and am yet to find one that's suitable for the summer, so, for now, this shirt makes a fine alternative.


Shirt - Helmut Lang - Amrapali / Skirt - Whistles / Shoes - Topshop
For the third look, I've tucked the shirt into my favorite max skirt.  It's ridiculously comfortable and so cool in the heat!


THE DETAILS:

Long-line shirt - Helumt Lang, TJ Maxx / Jeans - J Brand / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Zatchels / scarf - Niki Whittle Designs / Sunnies - Target / Leaf wrap ring - Frost Finery / Corvus ring - Manish Arora for Amrapali / Toe Rings - Indian
Shirt - Helmut Lang - Amripali / Skirt - Whistles / Sunnies - Target / Ring - Manish Arora for Amripalli

Shirt - Helmut Lang - TJ Maxx / Camisole - Marks and Spencer / Trousers - J Brand / Leaf wrap ring - Frost Finery /  Tattoo ring - The Rogue and the Wolf  / Gold ring - H&M / Necklace - Warehouse



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Helmut Lang is a favorite designer, but strangely, I haven't yet acquired a piece of his. That tattoo ring is dope, Niki! Congrats on your scarves. I really can't wait until they drop!

    www.mrsfranzos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig