6/04/2013

Ask Niki // Ditching Jeans

This post is for Sarah who commented on my last look book saying:

“I would like some advice about jeans. I wear them all the time and would like to try new things. So... What can I wear INSTEAD of jeans?”

How many of you find yourself wearing jeans over and over?  I mean if you think about it, they’re super practical, they work for both day and night and (if you have the right fit) they’re comfortable to boot...why would you wear anything else?

Well, apart from the lack of variety in your wardrobe there are so many other great alternatives out there that aren’t even getting a look in!

http://www.polyvore.com/alternatives_to_jeans/set?id=84439641


Try to choose items that are just as practical, comfortable and versatile as your jeans so you don’t find it too hard to integrate them into your wardrobe.  To begin with opt for neutral colours, but as soon as you get used to wearing something that isn’t a pair of jeans, try adding some bright colour or patterned trousers into the mix. 

I promise that as soon as you add something that isn’t a pair of jeans to your collection, you’ll have so many more options for both everyday and going out…you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!

Alternatives to jeans



As usual, if you have anything you'd like me to help you with then email me here, I'd love to hear from you and to feature your question on Hip Shapes!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi,
    i gone through your web site about block printers.its very wonderful.if you want additional information about
    block printers visit our website:http:/www./devakis.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig