1/17/2014

Weekend Style Guide // Stylish Comfy Casual Clothing

I was chatting to Naomi yesterday and the conversation invariably came round to the weather (we're Bristish, complaining about the weather is what we do best!) she was saying that it’s been so miserable lately that she can barely bring herself to leave the house!  My bet is that she’s not alone, am I right? So this weekend’s style guide showcases the cosiest, warmest, casual clothing and accessories that are stylish to boot!

http://www.polyvore.com/casual_chic/set?id=110494262

I don’t miss the grey dank days back at home as I am always cold, but that’s partly due to not having the right clothing.   Al will tell you that I’ll choose my leather jacket over my walking coat anyday and then complain of being cold…what did I expect?!  I love the leopard print trainers and the cape the most and can see them being really useful items to face the British winter in, how about you?  What’s your favourite thing to keep warm in?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your colourful choices! I never used to be very practical with what I wore but have invested in a few winter woollies lately and definitely feel better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love the jumpers esp. the pink one and the skirt, would never of thought of a knitted skirt! (its a bargain too!) I might be doing some shopping later uh oh. One thing I was also wondering about was wet weather gear - it is always raining at the moment and it's really hard to know what to wear outside without looking like a drowned rat and waterproofs are just so unflattering! I would love to hear any ideas? x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig