3/07/2014

Weekend Style Guide : Floral Fancies


Floral prints are back in full force this season, but the cute ditsy prints and delicate designs of past seasons have been over shadowed but a much more grown up print. This seasons florals are bold, confident and edgy.  I know that some people find such strong prints off-putting and can struggle to integrate them into their wardrobe, but I think there are plenty of ways to make them work for you and your style.

Dip your tow in the trend with accessories; they are the easiest way to trial a trend.
floral fancies accessorise

Go all out with a statement piece.  Keep your accessories to a minimum to ensure maximum impact.

Floral fancies make a statement


Like something a little more quirky? Try mixing your prints (one of my favourites).  It can be a little tricky to master but don't let that stop you, there are plenty of ready mixed pieces to choose from.

Floral fancies, mix it up


What do you think to this seasons florals? How will you be rocking them?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'd love a floral statement dress and a pair of slip ons!! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love florals and often try and mix them up with stripes or other prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favourite way to wear them too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig