8/15/2014

Weekend Style Guide // New Season Bargains

It’s been 2 months since we left India and since then we’ve been to the UK, to Pittsburgh, to Chicago, back to the UK and finally back to Pittsburgh again.  But to be honest I could be anywhere right now!  My body is in the USA but my head really isn’t.

On my first weekend back in the UK I was bridesmaid to my friend Laura, and last Saturday I was bridesmaid again as I watched (rather emotionally!) my sister, Katy marry the love of her life.  To add to the emotional rollercoaster, Alex was only able to join me for Katy’s wedding last weekend and after three weeks apart it was amazing to see him.  I hated leaving him in Pittsburgh on his own for so long when we’d only just arrived.

The day after Katy’s wedding, we drove to Heathrow and headed back to Pittsburgh to start our new life.  My three weeks in the UK were wonderfully intense and full of family reunions and romance that were hard to extract myself from...so you see, my body might be here but head really isn’t.

Bride and Groom!

All this wedding shenanigans meant that I didn’t work as much as I normally do when I come home, I saw a few clients, but its sale season at the moment which is my least favourite time to hit the shops with clients so I mainly focused on wardrobe consultations.

When I did brave the shops I was pleasantly surprised, you guys in the UK are super lucky; there are still some awesome reductions out there!  Not only can you make some BIG savings on the good old wardrobe staples, but you can save money on fantastic fashion items that will carry you through to next season too - brilliant!

Check out my favourite finds, they won't hang around for long!


Fave sale items s/s 2014

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ahh Niki.....i really feel for you..magical times mixed with missing your lovely Al. Your sister looks fab....and amazing weather !!!! sending loads of love and wishes jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like a bit of a nerve wracking time! Great picks, by the way. I love the menswear inspired items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an intense few weeks. Hope you're both setting in to life Stateside - you'll have to blog about what sales and clothes shopping is like over there, would be very interesting to read :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig