1/13/2016

1 ITEM 3 WAYS // SHEER SHIRT

Hello there!  How's 2016 treating you so far?  I've had a pretty busy start to the year and if this is a taste of what's in store for me this year then it's going to be a good one!

It's been a while since I last posted anything on here.  Truth be told, I've not been feeling it and if I'm not feeling it, the posts will be pretty rubbish so I just abstained.  Anyhoo, I'm back in the groove so here's my first post of 2016!  I have some pretty special Stylish Pittsburgh interviews lined up for the next couple for months so keep a look out for those, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share another '3 ways I like to wear' with you.

This sheer shirt has been in my closet since we moved to India. I originally bought it to wear as a cover up on the beach (it was a few inches longer then), but I loved it so much that I shortened it a little and now wear it everywhere.  This first look is super simple and one of the easiest ways to wear a sheer shirt.  I've loosely tucked the front of the shirt in to the waist band of my trousers to give it a little more shape, plus I love the contrast of the longer length at the back.

Shirt - H&M / Trousers - Zara / Shoes - Office Shoes / Clutch - made by me using vintage Indian tribal-wear  / Necklace - Vintage Indian necklace

I've been wearing this next outfit a fair amount recently, I love this cropped mohair jumper but it's far to cold to wear it alone at the moment so I've been layering it over long length shirts.

Shirt - H&M / Trousers - J Brand / Sweater - Top shop / Hat - Bath
For my third and final look, I've layered the shirt over a chunky knit.  I love layering different textures...and here I have 4!

Shirt - H&M / Knit - Banana Republic / Jeans - Levis / Boots - Aldo / Leather Jacket - Topshop / Faux fur scarf - Charlotte Simone
ALSO SEEN IN


Weekend Style Guide // Affordable style solutions
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig