7/15/2012

Style studded // Chickpet Market, Bangalore

I know, if you read my last post you probably think I don’t need any more beads, right? Wrong! I don’t think it’s possible to ever have too many, plus it was impossible to resist Chickpet market.
It’s one of Bangalore’s most famous markets for sarees and trimmings, I didn’t even know it existed until a friend of mine took me there a couple of Saturdays ago.  WOW! We spent a couple of hours looking through boxes and boxes of jewellery supplies and trying to decide which beads to take home, it was amazing…










I wore my Midi dress from Topshop with a cropped t-shirt, I do feel a little mumsy in this but it's just so comfortable!



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't walk away without taking a few new strings of beads home with me :)

      Delete
  2. Lots of pearls - lots of tempation :)

    Hope you`re having a nice weekend.

    Best, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures, looks like my idea of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura :) I think you'd have loved it!

      Delete
  4. Wow so many beads to choose from, great pictures :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the sparkly beads!! I love your outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkly ones are the best! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  6. Love all the bead shots... plus the ribbons and gorgeous colours! Thanks for stopping by!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But there's almost too much choice! You're welcome, thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  7. You look lovely - tried to comment on your previous post but don't think it worked. Looking forward to the crafty and creative things you get up to : ) x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig