7/26/2013

Weekend Style Guide // The Perfect Jeans

Jeans are the one item that we all have in our wardrobes and I can guarantee that it’s not just the one pair either.  I also know that they are the hardest item to find in the perfect fit.  Either they gape at the back, fit your waist but not your legs or they work their way down after a couple of hours of wear. Most wardrobes are brimming with countless pairs of not-quite-right jeans that are uncomfortable and unflattering resulting in never ending pursuit for that illusive perfect pair!  Am I right!?

Jeans are often at the top of my clients shopping lists so I’ve seen a fair few pairs over the years.  I know the ones to avoid and have a list of favourites that I know I can always rely on.  I know which brands sell different leg lengths and which ones do half sizes.  I know the ones that flatter a tummy and I also know which ones flatter thighs.  So if you’re still trying to find your perfect pair, then you're in luck, I’ve pulled together some of my favourite jeans for you, just in time for your weekend shopping trip!

http://www.polyvore.com/perfect_jeans/set?id=90688524


But before you get to the fitting room, remember this:  Jeans will always relax a little, even the expensive brands, so go for the tightest pair you possibly can.  Even if that means going down one size from your normal size.  You won’t regret it.

Do you have a favourite pair of jeans or any tips to share with us on shopping for the perfect pair?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig