7/19/2013

Weekend Style Guide // My Top Sale Picks

This week, I’ve been helping a couple of clients source some outfits online…I couldn’t have picked a worse time – it’s SALE time!  I generally give the shops a wide birth during the sales – the stock is so fragmented and it’s often hard to find the right sizes.  I prefer to concentrate on re-styling clients wardrobes  getting them ready for the new season, but sometimes the sales just can’t be avoided.

Anyway the plus side to shopping in the sales is that not only can get a really good deal, but you can sometimes afford to buy items that you’d never dream of parting with your cash for!  So, with that in mind, I thought I’d share my top sale picks out there right now…and just in time for your weekend shopping trip.  But be quick, they won’t hang around for long!


Top sale pieces

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE that mint sweater!! Money is tight right now, so no shopping for me, but a girl can dream...and these are some lovely selections!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, thanks for commenting! Yeah, the mint jumper's kinda awesome...am very tempted :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig