1/22/2014

Collaboration!!

This is a special post because it’s collaboration between one of my best friends the oh-so- talented Naomi and me.  We’ve been talking about doing something together for a while now and have done a couple of things in the past, but nothing that might be able to become a regular feature.

The idea came to us when I was talking about my Three Ways To Wear posts and how I’d been struggling to do them over here with my very limited wardrobe.  It dawned on us that instead of me photographing myself in the outfits, maybe I could pull together the looks and Na could illustrate them.

So, this is the first of our little collaboration, three ways to wear a midi skirt, styled by me and illustrated by Naomi.  We hope you like it!


Leather midi skirt – Hobbs / Cropped jumper - Topshop / Fur Snood - Accessorize / Duffle bag - Asos / Shoes – New Look
Lace tube top – H&M / Clutch – Zara /Shoes – Zara / Necklace - Topshop
Ramones T-shirt – H&M / Leather Backpack – Whistles / Shoes - Aldo


http://www.naomidesigns.co.uk/
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ahhh! I love this idea - now the skies the limit in terms of what you can do with your three ways posts. The illustrations are fantastic, especially the one of you in your Ramones tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks Sarah :) Naomi is SO tallented, I love seeing what she does with the outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely idea....great illustrations & styling. well done girlies x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig