1/04/2014

Weekend Guide // Spring Bargains In AW Sales

I can’t believe it’s that time already; it doesn’t seem that long ago that I was back at home witnessing the new stock arriving and now most of its going into sale!!  It’s not much use to me being miles away in India, but it’s great for you guys. 

Metallic’s, florals, fondant shades, pleats and sheer fabrics are all set to be huge once again so if you’re clever you’ll be able to grab yourself a bargain that’ll carry you right through spring…


http://www.polyvore.com/spring_savings_in_sales/set?id=109082459
I often scour the sale rails for items I think I’ll be able to wear into the next season, do you?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig