2/07/2014

Weekend Style Guide // Keeping Stylish In The Rain!

Wow, it is POURING down back at home!!  I always keep up with the news back at home when I’m over here and at the moment it’s all about the rain.

Deciding what to wear when the weathers like this can take twice as long as all you really want to do is stay curled up at home in cosy PJ’s, but there are some great clothes and accessories out there at the moment that might just get you out the house.

http://www.polyvore.com/staying_stylish_in_rain/set?id=112507210


My perfect rainy day outfit would look like this, what’s yours?


Rainyday outfit
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Urgh it's been non-stop recently and cold to boot - I'm so bored of having wear layers and carry gloves and hats and umbrellas around! I have a pair of chunky brown biker boots that are puddle-compatible and my Joules coat to keep me warm and dry (ish) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised you've had enough!! I can't believe how horrid it is
    at home at the mo! Hope you're not having trouble with flooding x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig