2/10/2014

Ask Niki // Dressing With Big Boobs

Another lovely reader, Daisy, messaged me to ask for advice dressing with a bigger bust:

I was wondering if you could do me a favour....would you be able to put something on your blog about dressing with big boobs! I would love to know more about the shapes and cuts that would suit my frame best. Especially dresses and lovely summery tops...my 32F's seem to just make things look frumpy or they just look huge!

Of course I can!  So the first thing you need to know is that if you try to hide or cover up your boobs, it’s likely that you’ll end up making them look bigger than they are.  Instead you need to embrace your curves and show them off. 

There are a lot of styles on the high-street at the moment that are likely to make you feel frumpy – high necklines, tunics, boxy cropped tops, peter pan collars; all these will make your boobs appear bigger and will probably make you feel mummsy. 

Avoid

Instead, you want to be going for fuss free styles with lower necklines and structure.  While the new collections look set to flatter the smaller bust, there a still a fare few great styles for you to try:

http://www.polyvore.com/styles_for_busty_women/set?id=112702946

I hope that helps!!  Let me know how you get on :)
SHARE:

1 comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig