4/02/2014

1 ITEM 3 WAYS // A SHEER TOP

Last week was full of personal shopping trips; it’s strange, some seasons I find myself doing lots of shopping trips while others are predominantly spent sorting out wardrobes.  This season it’s definitely all about the shopping.

While I’m in India, I spend a lot of time keeping track of what’s going on in the shops back home – I need to for my business, (well, I‘d be lying if I said it was just for business ;))  I love the first week or so when I’m back in the UK familiarising myself with the new seasons stock and playing around with different looks.  One of the trends I’ve enjoyed styling with recently is sheer. I mentioned in a recent weekend style guide how I versatile I think sheer items are, but some of you have said that you still need convincing, so Naomi and I have pulled together three different looks with this top for evening, day and work. 

http://www.naomidesigns.co.uk/
Top – warehouse / Printed Trousers – Warehouse /Earrings – River Island / Bag – ASOS / Shoes - Dune
Skirt – Topshop / Bag – ASOS / Shoes – Topshop / Necklace - Oliver Bonas
Jacket – Reiss / Trousers – Reiss / Bag – ASOS / Shoes – Zara / Necklace – Jane Kenney
So what do you think?  Tempted to give any of them a go?? 

http://www.naomidesigns.co.uk/
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm not sure my pregnancies-ravaged belly could handle it, but I LOVE #2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably wear all 3 but the middle one is my favourite! ♥


    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig