12/05/2014

TIS THE SEASON TO BE SPARKLY


The high-street always has a love affair with sequins and shiny things in the run up to Christmas, but despite its best efforts to tempt me, I rarely fall for them.  This year however, it’s totally taken me by surprise, I’ve been obsessing over glittery nail varnish, (check THIS out!) and I'm loving the metallic coated fabrics!

It might be a desire to brighten the grey dreary Pittsburgh days, or it might be a symptom of withdrawal from the bright lights and sparkle that is everywhere you turn in India; whatever the reason, I am getting my bling on this Christmas.  Are you gonna join me?

http://www.polyvore.com/tis_season_to_be_sparkly/set?id=142356435

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your sparkly picks especially the top on the right. I think I may have to invest in some sparkly nail varnish.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig