1/30/2015

WEEKEND STYLE GUIDE // 6 WAYS TO WEAR A BLANKET SCARF


It’s no secret that I love to wear scarves.  I wore them ALL THE TIME when we lived in India, and the habit has kinda stuck.  I actually feel like something is missing if I’m without one.

My current favorite is my blanket scarf, it’s ridiculously cozy and warm and there are a ton of ways to wear it too. I tend to alternate between about 5 or 6 different styles and thought I would share them with you.  So, if you want to see how to wear a blanket scarf in 6 different ways, check out my little video below!



If you’re reading this post via an email subscription, I’m not sure that you’ll be able to watch the video without clicking through to the website. So if that’s you, click here to see more.

I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful, I’d love to know what you think so please comment below!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Such a lovely scarf, I am going to be on the lookout for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this video! I genuinely feel inspired. I think I'm going to try the belted/jacket combo this weekend! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bailie, hope you can find one, it's a super useful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tara! Super pleased you feel inspired to try one of the looks this weekend! Have a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video is great and I love your different ways to wear the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant! Can't wait to wear my blanket scarf this weekend, but how will I choose! You should create a YouTube channel and put lots of style tips on there. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki, first of all congratulations on your blog....so much to see and I love your delivery too on the above. I love wearing a shawl that I bought several years ago and people still make lovely comments on it, so to add a blanket scarf will be something that I will try to give it a more up to date look. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katy! Haha, I already have a You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14oquLC3L99Ots_lUMy6wQ There isn't much on there yet, but watch this space! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat, thanks for commenting, and with such lovely feedback! I love the sound of your shawl and think it will look beautiful worn in some of the styles I show in the video! Good luck finding your perfect blanket scarf, it’s definitely a worthy investment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video... has inspired me to find a blanket scarf:) I wear scarves on a regular basis but don't have a blanket scarf yet. The ideas of how to wear it are very useful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig