1/28/2015

PITTSBURGH JEWELERY DESIGNERS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT

One of my favorite things about Pittsburgh is its bourgeoning arts scene and strong selection of home grown designers.  I’ve discovered some fantastic local designers over the past few months, and I’ve already shared a few of them with you in my local Christmas gift guide. 

Since then I’ve been itching to share more with you, so today I thought I’d showcase my favorite local jewelers. 




Buying pieces by local designers not only supports the local economy and encourages designers to continue pursuing their dream of making and selling, but it also enables you to add a little uniqueness and individuality to your look.  Dressing head to toe in high-street pieces can get a little mundane, don’t you think?

Oh, and if you know of any other Pittsburgh jewelers that we need to know about, tell us!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That bullet necklace is gorgeous! I love the blue. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too! I'm also taken with the studded bar necklace...too much choice :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig