3/17/2015

1 ITEM 3 WAYS // FLANNEL SHIRT

Appologies for this weeks Weekday / Weekend / Wow being a little later than normal but I've been working all hours trying to get my scarf samples ready to send of to the printers.  I can't wait to share with you what I've been working on over the last couple of months so watch this space!

This week, I decided to highlight one of the items wore the most over winter - this flannel shirt.  I think I must have worn it at least twice a week if not more, it’s a surprisingly warm piece of clothing that I could layer under sweaters, wraps and capes, or over light knits and long sleeve t’s.  I even wore it out in the evenings a couple of times too…it sure was a good purchase!

Shirt - Gap / Skirt - Whistles / Belt - Warehouse / Boots - Steve Madden

Shirt - Gap / Cape - Urban Outfitters / Trousers - Paige / Boots - Sorel

Shirt - Gap / Trousers - Zara / Shoes - Moda in Pele / Bag - Jigsaw / Skul necklace - Tina Lillianthal / Bangles - India / Necklace - Jane Kenney





Style Studded : Christmas in the big US of A
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really like it tucked into the skirt! We've woken to a frost this morning but I'm jealous of the snow. ;)


    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought that spring was well and truley on it's way at home? All our snow has melted now...we're just getting rain, rain and more rain :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that snow! I have a red and black flannel shirt that always ends up looking super casual on me, so I might have to try pairing it with a skirt and top knot next time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig