6/12/2015

WEEKEND STYLE GUIDE // SAY GOODBYE TO DENIM SHORTS

Since starting my #stylishpittsburgh campaign, I’ve been paying much more attention to the style here in Pittsburgh and one thing I’ve noticed is how much more relaxed it is compared to Bristol.  Denim is definitely a staple item over here, so when the weather heats up I see a lot (and I mean a lot) of people swapping their jeans for denim shorts.

I can totally understand why cut-offs are a huge hit, I mean the tops that go with jeans obviously go with their much shorter counterparts too…its efficient dressing - something I fundamentally believe in.   But isn’t it a little boring?  And besides, when the weather’s as gorgeous as it has been recently it’s the perfect excuse to rock a new look!

I know how hard it is to try something new, but if you’ve got yourself into a bit of a denim shorts rut then this summer might just be the one to tempt you out of it, as there are some really cute denim alternatives on the high-street this season. 


http://www.polyvore.com/dressing_in_denim/set?id=164260073

I'm loving denim dresses at the moment and if you missed it, you can check out how I wear mine on my latest Weekday/Weekend/Wear post.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig