6/08/2015

1 ITEM 3 WAYS // DENIM DRESS


I’m back in Pittsburgh, I landed late last night after an epic whirlwind of a trip to the UK for our friend’s wedding.  The wedding was beautiful and Sarah looked stunning in her dress with her dip-dyed pink hair!  It was so good to catch up with lots of friends and soak up some Britishness.  Even the weather was great (albeit a little windy) which is just as well as the ceremony was held outside in this gorgeous setting.



Sitting and typing this now, it all feels rather like a dream.  We were only in the UK for four days and two of those were spent travelling.  I. AM.SHATTERED!

Anyway, I have a ton of things to do before our next trip to the UK in 6 weeks (for another wedding!) and in-between now and then we have a trip to Utah booked and have friends visiting us.  I desperately  need to get back into my routine if I’m to get everything done!  But as my head still feels a little blurry I thought I’d ease myself into work, and write a Weekend/Weekend/Wow post.

This one features an old favorite of mine, a denim dress from Whistles, that’s been in my closet for almost 5 years and ranks amongst one of my top 5 most hardworking pieces.










Weekend Style Guide // Transitioning to fall


Denim dresses are definitely enjoying the spotlight this season, there’s a whole array of different styles available on the high-street!

Pop back at the end of the week to see my favorites on this week’s style guide.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig