7/14/2015

1 ITEM 3 WAYS // FLORAL SKIRT


I love this skirt, I picked it up at the Bath Vintage Fair a couple of years ago, for the bargain price of £12!  I don’t often have much luck shopping for vintage, as I find that I struggle to see how pieces will integrate with my closet.  But when I saw this skirt it was different, I knew straight away that it would be a useful piece to add to my collection and I was right!  It’s probably the most comfortable item of clothing I own making it perfect for the summer months in Pittsburgh, where it can get quite hot and humid.

While it's an item I wear a lot, I have to admit that I've found myself only really wearing it casually, with band t’s or cropped black tops so I thought I'd feature it in a Weekday / Weekend / Wow and challenge myself to pull together a couple of new looks with it.


Leopard print and florals is one of my all time favourite combinations, along with leopard print and stripes...well, leopard print and anything, really.



This is my default combination.  It's super easy to throw on and so comfortable!


I had thought that teaming heels with such a feminine silhouette would be too girly a look for me, but these chunky platforms prevents that and add a retro touch.

Do you like to shop for vintage pieces? What advice can you give me when I'm scouring the rails?





 Jaipur, India
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig