4/14/2016

ASK NIKI // SUMMER MUST HAVES

Last week I helped Nic source some summer basics for her closet.  Well this week, I’m helping another reader with their summer wardrobe - Katy messaged me asking:

“if I am buying 5-6 key trend items for my summer wardrobe, what can’t I do without or what is a must?”

I am loving this seasons trends, they're right up my street and are a pear shapes dream!  Wide leg trousers, flares, off the shoulder tops and ruffles, these are all perfect for my shape.

If you want to inject some of this season’s biggest trends into your collection then, along with ruffles and off the shoulder styles, look out for cropped lengths, bold prints, seventies influences, cut-out detailing, broderie anglaise and Asian influences.   Pick from these 8 pieces and you won't go wrong!



Click here to see where these pieces are from!

I hope that gives you a few ideas, Katy!  Let me know how you get on

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig