7/22/2016

SHOP MY FIRST COLLECTION OF SCARVES!

My website is LIVE!

You can now pre-order my first scarf collection and if you purchase one before the end of Saturday, you can get 15% by entering the code: S16PRE-SALE15 at checkout!

I’m beyond excited to share this collection with you and hope you love it as much as I do!  The collection is called Indian Summer and was inspired by my time in India.  As most of you already know, Al and I lived in India for nearly three years and it was a pretty incredible time for both of us.  We traveled extensively and thrived in India’s chaotic, beautiful, sense-assaulting world.

I found the intense color and pattern that surrounded me intoxicating and it reignited my passion for textile design.  I spent my time collecting a wealth of inspiration and resources; I filled sketchbooks and never left the house without my camera.  I built up a rich portfolio of images, ideas and designs and left India determined to launch my own line of accessories.  A couple of years on and my dream has become a reality!  My first collection of scarves, Indian Summer, is available to pre-order, on my own website, and I’ll be adding other products over the next few weeks.  It’s a small collection, but it’s a big deal…I keep having to pinch myself to make sure this is real!

There are four different designs - two large silk squares, and two large oblong scarves in a mix of cotton and modal. It's a versatile and unique collection that fuses traditional with modern, east with west.

https://nikiwhittledesigns.com/products/arvi-silk-square-scarf
Arvi - 100% silk, 120cm x 120cm

https://nikiwhittledesigns.com/products/sona-cotton-and-modal-scarf
Sona - Cotton and Modal mix, 100cm x 200cm

https://nikiwhittledesigns.com/products/iya-silk-scarf
Iya - 100% Silk, 120cm x 120cm5

https://nikiwhittledesigns.com/products/atasi-cotton-and-modal-scarf
Atasi - Cotton and Modal mix, 100cm x 200cm 

There are lots more photos on my website, so pop on over and take a peek!  I'd love to know what you think!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig