8/16/2013

Style Guide : Last Minute Swimwear

I hate shopping for swimwear - changing room lighting is never flattering and if search online instead I’m faced with beautiful bodies modelling gorgeous bikini’s that just won’t look the same on me, it’s no surprise I have a tendency to leave shopping for swimwear to the last minute!! It’s enough to make me give up before I've started!!

This season it turns out that leaving it till last minute might not be a bad thing!  I spent yesterday looking for a couple of swimsuits for a client who is going off on honeymoon in just over a week and I was so impressed with the selection of swimwear out there still.

For those of you still waiting to head off on your holidays, now is the perfect time to bag yourself some gorgeous swimwear…some of it at a bargain price!

Last minute swimwear
We have a couple of trips to Goa planned at the end of the year so I'm tempted to order a couple of items...get me planning ahead! Have you been shopping for holidays recently? Share your top picks with us below!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh gorgeous bikinis! I'll definitely be stocking up on bikinis, holidaying in 2 weeks! x

    http://thestylechateau.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig