8/02/2013

Weekend Style Guide // Quick Fixes

This can be a busy time of year for a lot of us; what with weddings, school holidays and trips away…and that’s on top of the usual everyday stresses and time consuming tasks like taking care of the family and working.  But being busy doesn’t mean you can’t look good!  This week, I thought I’d share some of my tried and tested styling tips to keep you looking super stylish when you’re super busy.
Belt it


Add a necklace
Add a scarf


Tuck it in


A splash of colour



These are all fairly simple, but really will make a difference.  Do you have any quick fix styling tips?  We’d love to hear them!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great ideas Niki! I love adding belts and scarves to outfits to make them a little more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy! Thanks for commenting!! Adding a belt and scarf is so simple but makes such a difference! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of tucking the shirt in, it makes the outfit smarter and I think it also makes you look better-dressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think wearing belt on a dress is really good styling tip. I often wearing kind of 'too big' dresses and they look great with a belt! Other tips are great too. Thank you for sharing


    Dovile
    www.dovilefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig