11/11/2014

IN THE SPOTLIGHT // HATS

It’s almost too cold to leave the house without a hat on now.  I love wearing beanies, but if I’m going to have to wear a hat most days, then I’m going to have to change things up a little, and try some different styles.  Hats are BIG news this season, there’s not a retailer that’s isn’t selling them so there is a ton of choice!

Check out these beauties:

Tip Top


I’ve added this one from Urban Outfitters to my collection, its thick felt and water repellent too so should be perfect for cold dreary days outside.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm such a mad hatter! I love that green fedora!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a gorgeous colour isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a hat! It's like the red one in your picture, but dark green. Not wearing it yet but excited for it keeping the drizzle out when London is a bit grey! Hanoi had loads of beautiful felt ones in all sorts of styles.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig