2/14/2015

WEEKEND STYLE GUIDE // EVEN MORE WAYS TO WEAR A SCARF


A couple of weeks ago, I shared my first video with you, if you missed it you can catch it here.  This week, I’m back with another video for you!

Following on from the theme from last time, in this video I'm sharing even more ways to tie a scarf.  I’m still learning with these videos, I really enjoy making them but would love some tips from you about the best ways to film and what the best software to edit them with is etc… so if you’re up for sharing a few of the things that work for you, I would LOVE that!



I wear scarves a lot, but despite knowing a ton of ways to tie them I’m guilty of just rotating two or three styles.  Doing this video reminded me of so many other neat ways to wear a scarf so I’m definitely going to be trying out some different looks this weekend.  How about you? Do you have a favorite style?

 Oh and check out Tara's post to see where I found the inspiration for tiying my scarf in a bow!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really enjoy your videos! My favourite is probably the final one, I've done this before with a Becksondergard scarf and it looks so cute. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, I’m still getting used to filming myself but I’m enjoying it! I remember you tying your scarf like that, I think it was the first time I spotted a scarf tied that way!
    I’m going to add a link to your post above ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Niki, loved seeing all these ideas and I will definitely look more stylish now! Lovely to see you looking so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Beccy! So pleased you enjoyed the video :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig