4/07/2016

ASK NIKI // SUMMER BASICS

I need help with my summer wardrobe overhaul, since I had my little boy my body shape has changed completely and I need all new summer clothes. Can you help me with the summer basics?
- Nic, Chicago

Nic, I totally understand.  A lot of women come to me for help after they've had a baby as despite being the same size as they were before having a child, they still don't fit their pre-baby clothes and have trouble dressing their new shape.   

You're right to focus on getting the basics sorted for now, as these are the pieces that will form the foundations of your collection.  If you give this some proper thought you'll find it's much easier to add to in the future, and you should have no trouble pulling together outfits for a variety of occasions.   Don't feel like you need to play it safe, basics do not have to be boring but they should most definitely suit you and your style for you to get maximum wear!  Here are 10 fantastic basics for the summer but if you feel you need more help, tailored specifically to you, then get in touch!  My virtual styling packages will be the perfect solution!


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=195513893
Click on the images to find out where they're from.
I hope that helps, Nic, let me know how you get on!

And if any of you have a style dilemma then comment below, or get in touch here for a chance to have your question answered and featured on the blog!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please share your thoughts! I always try to reply, so make sure you pop back, or subscribe! Niki x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig